Forum Title: What do you call it?
when you coat the back side of a piece of tape with hot mud and use it to cover a small hole in the drywall....For some reason, and I dont know why.....We call it a do-da. What do you call it.
Category: Drywall Post By: LYNN SCHNEIDER (Newark, NJ), 03/12/2018

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527