Blue Banger Hanger internally threaded inserts are cast into the underside of the concrete deck after being fastened to the top of wood forms or metal deck. Once the concrete has cured, the anchor provides an attachment point for threaded rod used to hang electrical, mechanical and plumbing utilities. The Blue Banger Hanger insert is the only pre-pour insert to offer the patented multi-thread design that enables one size insert to handle multiple diameters of threaded rod.
- Quick and easy installation saves time and money- no assembly required
- Multi-thread design allows threaded rod size to be changed after the anchor is in the concrete
- Machined steel insert with large flanged head provides high tension and shear loads for overhead attachments
- Positive attachment to form keeps the hanger vertical and in the correct position
- Internal threads eliminate the cost of rod couplers
- Head is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie 'Γëá' sign for easy identification before the concrete pour
- For rod diameter: 3/8 in., 1/2 in. and 5/8 in.
- Yellow-zinc dichromate carbon steel