Pure gum is a full floating natural rubber. It resists most organic salts, ammonia, acids and alkalis. It is the premier non-marking rubber part due to its supple, soft and excellent flexibility while under stress. This product is perfect for squeegee applications such as professional window cleaning equipment or machines which clean ice skating rinks. Another popular use is drum practice pads. It also makes a great industrial skirting due to its excellent flexibility and high tensile strength. Pure Gum is a great choice for industrial applications which require a very flexible elastomer with great rebound or bounce back qualities.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Pure gum rubber is a full floating natural rubber
- Flexible rubber has excellent pliability and compressibility
- Tan gum rubber with minimum tensile strength of 2850PSI (19.5 MPA)
- Natural rubber is a soft rubber with a durometer of 35-45 and offers excellent elasticity
- Pure gum resists most organic salts, ammonia, acids and alkalis
- Natural tan rubber has a smooth finish